What a wonderful way to begin my week! Thank you Melissa Gaines for the nomination. Twitter link: @melGmow
The fact that you thought of my blog fills my world with sunshine! Your triumphs in life have helped and inspire me. What a beautiful person you are. I encourage all to check out Melissa’s blog:
After receiving the nomination, the blogger must:
1. Acknowledge the nominating blogger;
2. Share 11 random facts about yourself;
3. Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you;
4. List 11 bloggers. They should be bloggers that you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
5. Post 11 questions for the bloggers that you nominated to answer; and
6. Let all of the bloggers know that they’ve been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
11 Random Facts
- I have sixteen siblings. Although I have not lived with all of them they are dear to my heart.
- My mother is my idol and my father is my hero!
- I have been scalped. lol. I was in a car accident when I was eight-months pregnant. Just before my head went through the windshield it wiped the controls from the ceiling, in return, scalping me. 360 stitches and a reverse mo-hawk later, I was in possession of my scalp again.
- The things that make my world worth living: family, sarcasm, documentaries, history and writing.
- I love writing classes. Looking forward to this fall!
- I studied Maria Montessori in college and accidentally found the keys to my learning style.
- My sister, Jeni, is an endless source of pride for me. Her accomplishments and life are awe-inspiring.
- Whenever I go to target I open a box of crayons and smell them. Best ever!
9. I was Prom Queen, Class President and Activities Director at my tiny high school.
10. One of the best things in life is playing tag with little kids. I use to be a party host at a children’s play center (four years ago). Instead of awkward small talk with the adults I would lead the children in a game of extreme-tag using the giant play structure. I can run up a double slide doing a sharp 180 at the top launching myself back down ending in an impressive four foot double hop at the bottom. All without being caught by 30 maniac 5 year-olds. Now that my friends is living!
11. I’ve loved wearing hats since I was a toddler.
11 Questions: (Nominees: Please answer these same questions)
What’s your favorite meal of the day — breakfast, lunch or dinner?
The one that I did not have to make!
What’s your favorite fruit?
My older sister Sandy. LOLOL
When you were five, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A stunt woman. My cousin Tony would tie a rope to his bike and race off with me on my skates holding on for dear life. I thought I was headed for stardom. He would also hold on to my hand and foot twirling as quickly as possible, finally launching me into the prickly bushes. He was one year older and five times my size. Best memories EVER! (not being sarcastic)
What quality do you find most attractive in others?
Extreme exercising with Sandy. (Biking for 7 hours. Full contact brownie grabbing.) She built an air-conditioned, exercise/movie theater room in her backyard. No seats, just cardio-machines and flat screen/surround sound. Downton Abbey Marathon here we come.
What’s your favorite candy?
The kind I sneak into a theater.
What’s your favorite online shopping website?
What’s your pet peeve?
People that never took the time to get to know me but don’t like me.
Winter, spring, summer or fall?
Fall in California. Smells sooo wonderful!
How many pairs of shoes do you have?
No idea. I don’t wear shoes unless I have to. But I love boots and I have a pair of HEELYS. lol
The Blogs I Nominate Are:
- Dys-lex-calc-graphia – http://t.co/AmrSbcVk
- LittleCinnamon – http://t.co/CdDyRfERkU
- DyslexicThoughtsInWords – http://t.co/Fe3rHxZm
- ThoughtsFromParis – http://t.co/c0iqRJWcOZ
- Zig Zag Thoughts – http://t.co/gdFxjAF1Rh
- DyslexicMonk – http://t.co/cPp4nl8ntY
- Have You Heard My Book Review – http://t.co/CUdRK0me7x
- One Step At A Time – http://budbin.wordpress.com/
- EverydaySundaySuppers – http://everydaysundaysuppers.wordpress.com/
- DJ’s Book Corner – http://t.co/qQTSEjBS
- Carlysvoice – http://carlysvoice.com/